(Poughkeepsie) -- City of Poughkeepsie firefighters were called out this morning to another fire at 333 Mansion Street .
That is the address where a fire on Saturday displaced twenty-one residents. Poughkeepsie Fire Chief Mark Johnson says this morning’s fire originated on the second floor of the wood-frame vacant building. Responding firefighters around 6:20 am found a pile of clothing in the living room area on fire, they also found both the front door and the door to 2nd floor apartment were unlocked and open. There were no injuries.
Saturday’s fire at the same location originated in a malfunctioning refrigerator. Poughkeepsie firefighters were assisted by Arlington and Fairview fire departments and Mobile Life. The fire is under investigation.
Copyright © 2018TTWN Media Networks LLC