(Albany, NY) -- The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Warning for the Hudson River at Poughkeepsie and Eddyville. Please see the alert printed below.
HEADLINE: Flood Warning issued October 11 at 9:49AM EDT until October 12 at 6:40AM EDT by NWS Albany
DESCRIPTION: The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Hudson River At Poughkeepsie.
* From this morning and tonight.
* At 8 AM Friday the stage was...2.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 5.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...During the high tide cycles this morning and tonight,
the river is forecast to reach flood stage. By 12 PM today,
the river is forecast to reach 5.0 feet and is again forecast
to exceed flood stage near 5.2 feet around midnight Saturday.
The river is forecast to fall below flood stage early Saturday
* Impact...At 5.0 feet...Minor flood stage. Minor flooding of
lowlands, boat docks and boat launches. Water covers State Route
213 in Eddyville.